- 3 Bedrooms/2 full Baths
- Over $100,000 in updates including new HVAC
- Over 1500 SF
- Laundry in unit
- Master Suite with walk in shower
- Morning sun from East facing unit
- Beautiful large balcony
Offered at $675,000. For more details visit https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2412-Ingleside-Ave-UNIT-6-D-Cincinnati-OH-45206/2078109978_zpid/?view=public
This condominium is offered at $175,000. It’s such a convenient location. Walk to University of Cincinnati’s main campus and University Hospital. 5 minutes from downtown and I 71.
What you do before you list your condo to sell, can help maximizes your sale price! Your goal is to prepare and price your condo so that it sells quickly and for the highest price! Creating a memorable and pleasant showing experience for potential buyers is the priority. There’s no second chance to make a good first impression for buyers.
A good realtor will provide a staging consultation for you. A professional eye can really make a difference. While some homes may need a full staging, others just need a few fresh touches.
So, roll-up your sleeves and tackle the following:
- Deep clean and de-clutter the home i.e., shampoo carpet & upholstery, wash windows, wipe down doors, woodwork, window sills,
- Thoroughly clean the kitchen & bath fixtures & appliances
- Put new knobs on cabinet doors for a fresh (and inexpensive) update
- Clean hardwood and tile flooring
- Stage the residence. Less is best! If there’s too much furniture and clutter – remove it from the condo. If you need a touch of color add fresh flowers or a bright decorative item.
- Store toiletries, tooth brushes, etc. in a linen closet or beneath the vanity.
- Keep counter-tops, sinks & tub/shower uncluttered and clean.
- Organize all closets – they’ll look larger.
- Eliminate musty and stale odors – fresh air helps!
- Replace old and worn faucets and hardware
- Put a few potted flowers on the balcony or patio
- Change furnace filter
- Replace dated light fixtures and make sure all fixtures have working light bulbs that all match.
- All appliances and systems should be in good working order
Questions about listing your condo? Do you want a free staging consultation? Maria Walley, Realtor with Comey & Shepherd, is a condo specialist – give her a call at 513.235-3996
The Verona is a Neo-classical architectural gem based in the lively neighborhood of Walnut Hills. 2356 Park Avenue is one block from Eden Park and one block from the Peebles Corner business district of Walnut Hills which features restaurants, cafes, a jazz club and a brewery which is slated to open in 2020.
This condo is on the third floor and has a beautiful veranda that overlooks the fountain in the courtyard. It’s a two bedroom, two bath condo with gorgeous wood floors and an open floor plan.
Call Maria Walley, Comey & Shepherd Realtor for a private showing. 513.235.3996 firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 1 BR condo on 7th floor with balcony view of River. Off street parking, resident amenities include pool, workout facility. Minutes to HP, OTR, Eden Park & Walnut Hills! Sold – 1/14/20 for $95,000.
2 BR condo fabulous river views, balcony, high-end renovation, cul-de-sac, doorman, pool, gym & high-end renovation. Sold 12/19 for $200,000
Charming condo is being offered at $260,000. It’s 2 beds and 2 baths, on the top floor. It is one block from Eden Park and one block from the Peebles Corner business district. It also has two garage parking spaces and a huge storage room.
Who doesn’t want to sit on this balcony and watch the sunrise or enjoy a nap? This view will calm you from the moment that you walk in the condo but sitting on the balcony is what it’s all about . It’s on the East side of the building so you can enjoy it in the evening without the glare.
Gracious living with an open floor plan. It’s a spacious one bedroom.
Bedroom Also has a river View!
This Condo is Sold on 2/21/20 for $170,000. For more about the listing click here.