- 3 Bedrooms/2 full Baths
- Over $100,000 in updates including new HVAC
- Over 1500 SF
- Laundry in unit
- Master Suite with walk in shower
- Morning sun from East facing unit
- Beautiful large balcony
The Verona is a Neo-classical architectural gem based in the lively neighborhood of Walnut Hills. 2356 Park Avenue is one block from Eden Park and one block from the Peebles Corner business district of Walnut Hills which features restaurants, cafes, a jazz club and a brewery which is slated to open in 2020.
This condo is on the third floor and has a beautiful veranda that overlooks the fountain in the courtyard. It’s a two bedroom, two bath condo with gorgeous wood floors and an open floor plan.
Call Maria Walley, Comey & Shepherd Realtor for a private showing. 513.235.3996 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sold: 2/14/20 for $950,000.00
This sophisticated fully furnished condominium offers a metropolitan lifestyle with the serenity of front row water front views and the best in leisurely living. It’s the largest unit in the building at 3,383 Square feet of living space featuring fresh and elegant details, fine custom finishes as well as two covered balconies and spans of glass which enhance the bright and open floor plan.
There are three full custom baths and one half bath, signature lighting fixtures and Maco window shades. No detail was over looked. It’s low maintenance with Italian porcelain tile throughout.
It has three ensuite bedrooms and one study. The master suite is on the other side of the condo from the others for maximum privacy.
The welcoming entry introduces the living areas, the master wing, powder room and laundry room.
Offered at $675,000. For more details visit https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2412-Ingleside-Ave-UNIT-6-D-Cincinnati-OH-45206/2078109978_zpid/?view=public
This condominium is offered at $175,000. It’s such a convenient location. Walk to University of Cincinnati’s main campus and University Hospital. 5 minutes from downtown and I 71.
What you do before you list your condo to sell, can help maximizes your sale price! Your goal is to prepare and price your condo so that it sells quickly and for the highest price! Creating a memorable and pleasant showing experience for potential buyers is the priority. There’s no second chance to make a good first impression for buyers.
A good realtor will provide a staging consultation for you. A professional eye can really make a difference. While some homes may need a full staging, others just need a few fresh touches.
So, roll-up your sleeves and tackle the following:
- Deep clean and de-clutter the home i.e., shampoo carpet & upholstery, wash windows, wipe down doors, woodwork, window sills,
- Thoroughly clean the kitchen & bath fixtures & appliances
- Put new knobs on cabinet doors for a fresh (and inexpensive) update
- Clean hardwood and tile flooring
- Stage the residence. Less is best! If there’s too much furniture and clutter – remove it from the condo. If you need a touch of color add fresh flowers or a bright decorative item.
- Store toiletries, tooth brushes, etc. in a linen closet or beneath the vanity.
- Keep counter-tops, sinks & tub/shower uncluttered and clean.
- Organize all closets – they’ll look larger.
- Eliminate musty and stale odors – fresh air helps!
- Replace old and worn faucets and hardware
- Put a few potted flowers on the balcony or patio
- Change furnace filter
- Replace dated light fixtures and make sure all fixtures have working light bulbs that all match.
- All appliances and systems should be in good working order
Questions about listing your condo? Do you want a free staging consultation? Maria Walley, Realtor with Comey & Shepherd, is a condo specialist – give her a call at 513.235-3996
You’re pre-approved by a lender for a mortgage, you found a terrific condo, and now you have an accepted contract with the seller! Congrats! And now for the very important next step. You need to determine whether or not the condo is a good physical condition. So it’s time to hire a professional home inspector to inspect the condo!
As the buyer, you are responsible for finding and hiring your home inspector. The buyer has a set period of time (often a week to 10 days) to complete inspection, review the report results and decide if you want to:
- Proceed with sale as planned
- Ask seller to fix certain issues
- Renegotiate the price to allow you to address issues of concern
- Walk away from the sale.
Your Realtor, family and friends may have suggestions for reputable inspectors. Try to identify a home inspector familiar with your area and the type of condo you’re planning to buy. Interview inspectors & ask them what will be included in their inspection, as well as cost & availability within your time frame.
A basic home inspection will cost around $300 to $500 and the inspection will take a good three hours. It’s a good idea for you to be at the inspection, so you can ask questions. The inspector will then provide you with a detailed report, complete with many photos showing items of concern.
The home inspector will include information pertaining to the condition and functionality of the following:
- Heating & Central air systems
- Interior plumbing
- Mildew & mold
- Electric is up-to-code
- Water issues
- Interior electrical systems
- Roof, attic & visible insulation
- Walls, ceilings, floors
- Windows & doors
- Smoke, carbon monoxide & radon detectors are in working order
- Foundation, basement, & structural components
- Functionality of appliances that remain with the condo
Note: Inspectors are not allowed to physically move anything during an inspection and are not trained in the following areas. It may be necessary to hire a specialist to inspect:
- Pests such as termites and rodents
- Hazardous materials such as asbestos
- Radon exposure
- Pools & septic systems
- Physical problems concealed by paneling, furniture
If the building is a high rise, you likely won’t need a termite inspection because it’s a concrete and steel building. You also won’t need a radon inspection because radon is a gas that is emitted from the ground. The inspectors do not inspect the building common areas. The best way to understand the condition of the common areas is to read the meeting minutes and ask the management or HOA board for recent capital improvements.
For more information contact Maria Walley at at 513.235.3996.
Updated 1 BR condo on 7th floor with balcony view of River. Off street parking, resident amenities include pool, workout facility. Minutes to HP, OTR, Eden Park & Walnut Hills! Sold – 1/14/20 for $95,000.
2 BR condo fabulous river views, balcony, high-end renovation, cul-de-sac, doorman, pool, gym & high-end renovation. Sold 12/19 for $200,000
Charming condo is being offered at $260,000. It’s 2 beds and 2 baths, on the top floor. It is one block from Eden Park and one block from the Peebles Corner business district. It also has two garage parking spaces and a huge storage room.